Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sometimes you just get lucky!


Our oven quit a couple of months ago and we could have got a new one but I have been wanting a classic range for a long time. So I set out checking local dealers and Ebay and got lucky on Craigslist Nashville. Found this 40" Ge for $75. Everything works except the clock and I will look into that this winter. The original owner must have been clean to a fault as this one is so minty and clean, and the chrome is perfectI replaced a couple of lights and polished it a bit and am very happy with my find. Thanks to Valerie for not sending it to the crusher!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love old stoves. Someday I will have one of my very own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! $75 is amazing! And it's gorgeous. Reminds me of my grandmama's house. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone who leaves a comment.