Monday, October 02, 2006



The home was bought in 1980 by Dr. A.L. Shrader and restored with original colors and cedar shingles. When we bought it it had an asphalt shingle roof and vynil siding. Were hoping to rermove the siding and repaint closer to the original colors. Right after I moved in and just before my wife moved we had a bad storm and a large willow oak from across the street fell onto our fence taking out a large section, Oh yes, It was kinda spooky in here by yourself in the dark in a storm. They say Mr. Henery has been seen on his porch!

5 comments:

  1. Hurray! You have a blog in your profile! I changed your status to houseblogger...welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Terrific home! I'm looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't remember how I came upon your blog...but I really love your old Victorian...I hope you haven't abandoned this blog :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a lovely home. I can't wait to see how things get going. We've got a few old photos of our own plae that we need to add. Always interesting to learn the history of your own place and your as quite some history already. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! I hope the content gets better as time goes on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone who leaves a comment.